For Trust Services questions, please call us at 217-763-2741.
Through Trust Services, we can assist with the following:
- Agency Agreements, where the bank is authorized to act as agent for the owner of certain property
- Testamentary Trusts, those set up in the Last Will and Testament of a decedent
- Intervivos Trusts, those set up by an agreement between the Grantor (person setting up the Trust) and the Trustee. These are done during the grantor’s lifetime, and may be revocable or irrevocable, and can be completely funded, either at creation or at a later date.
- Guardianships, in this case, the bank is court-appointed to serve as ‘manager’ of assets of someone adjudged by the court incapable of managing their own affairs.
- Executor or Administrator, in this situation, our job is to close the estate of a decedent in an orderly fashion, as quickly as possible.
- Custodial Accounts – holding property as Custodian (for safety or escrow), but no ownership in such property, as would be with a Trust
- Estate Planning, help and advice
- Land Trusts
- Farm Management Services