Enroll in smsGuardian, State Bank of Bement's alert notification service for VISA QuikChek Card holders.
• sms stands for “short message service”, also known as a text message.
• smsGuardian is a text message service that enables customers to monitor VISA QuikChek Card activity occurring on your account.
• smsGuardian will allow you to promptly respond to fraudulent activity.
• Should you choose to enroll in this program, you will receive text message alerts every time you use your VISA QuikChek Card.
• Should you receive an alert that your card was used and it is a check card transaction you did not authorize, smsGuardian will enable you to respond through the text message service that a transaction is unauthorized, and in turn will block your card immediately from any further activity.
• Once enrolled, VISA QuikCheck Card holders will have the option to stop the smsGuardian service at any time.
• While this is a complimentary fraud protection service from State Bank of Bement, message and data rates may apply.
Click here to enroll your VISA QuikChek Card for smsGuardian.