Barring any unforeseen events, the lobby of the State Bank of Cerro Gordo will be open for business on Monday, July 20, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. For the safety of all concerned, the following guidelines will be followed.
- The East door of the facility facing the library will be open for customer entry.
- The West door of the bank will be locked (No Entry).
- An employee will greet you at the East door vestibule (please wait for entry).
- Customers must wear a mask before entering the lobby.
- Customers must have their temperature taken before entering the lobby.
- If you have a cold or are sick, we ask that you only use the drive-up, and please do not enter the lobby.
- Customers must adhere to social distancing when inside lobby (6 feet at all times)
- Only two (2) customers will be allowed in the lobby at a time.
- We ask that customers follow the arrows upon entering the lobby and stand on the logos on the floor for social distancing.
- Please have all documents, deposits, etc. filled-in prior to entering the facility.
- Once you have finished your business, please social distance as you leave the lobby and exit the East door.
- We will place a chair in the vestibule at the East door for a waiting customer.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all.
We hope that life for all of us will return to normal in the near future. However, until things change, we will conduct business in the manner described above.
We appreciate your business and "THANK YOU" for being understanding during these challenging times.
STATE BANK OF CERRO GORDO